Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Last night, OMG last night. Never another night like that ever i hope. I feel utterly at a loss of what to do. Captain til the end. I vowed i'd be there til the end and i will, i will, i will. So i can't help but worry. Worry worry and worry. It just makes it worse that no, i can't do anything, no it's no longer my place and yes, i have to leave to let learn, let make mistakes, let do it on their own. BUT THEY'RE MY BABIES still, and yes, everything will be alright. That's the problem with caring. It never does end. So i'm here, for the odds and ends, because i know it's hard and it will be hard. But you can do it. I believe, with all my heart. We all do.
I had a great catcha up chat with Nut last night. What began as a "Hey Nut, i called you to tell you i'm not gonna reply your msg anymore cos i'm so tired and lazy. So in my laziness i decided to call you and tell you that." before 12, ended off with a "OMG IT'S ONE AM I WANTED TO SLEEP BEFORE 12222!!!!!!!" And Nick, before you roll your eyes and decide it's just "girls", it was very much enjoyed and very much needed (: SO THERE (:
Had a very productive morning today! Studied (human) geog, (the bane of my existance) as Mich studied for her A Math Paper 2. I swear she's brilliant. She gets 80++% for her A Math prelim and that's due to CARELESSNESS. My only consolation is that she got C6 for her combined humanities. I guess the subject inclination is as clear as, well, NOT Singapore's skies, that's for sure. p.s. i can tell you, geographically, WHY Singapore's skies are not clear, i.e. cloudy and during this period of time, rainy. Hell, i can tell you WHY it's rainy i.e. MONSOON season. And thank goodness for that because it means i'm retaining information (:
Left the house near 230 to meet Nick for lunch and Nut to study. I swear hugs just make me feel so much better. I don't know what it is, but one can never go wrong with a nice big hug and a kiss (except if you're a girl or a boy who's not Nick) I had a productive day and i hope Nut did too! I swear i've come to realise recently how well i know her. But thank goodness i don't see her often, or she might get bored of me. HAHA. Stupid girl. So bloody funny. I wish you could study in Auckland DAMNIT
Love to the people who have been keeping me alive during this stupid, stupid, long stupid studying period: Mich & the rest of the non-studying family (for keeping me going and for the motivation to study, even at home), Nick (the boyfriend), Mengs (the may as well be boyfriend considering the amount of time we spend tgt and talk, haha), Twin (for knowing exactly how i feel, always, and, haha, WHEN i feel it. There's no one better to call my soulmate/angel at certain times, on certain nights), Ever trusty Hockers and associates i.e. Miss Tan Kai Dawn Xue Luds Monzy Dione Aman Toren etc etc etc. You know who you are. I miss you all and I MISS HOCKEY :( Can't wait to get back onto the pitch) Shaun (it was nice, and i hope she's not like him. Cheer up!), Nut (for today, and whenever :D), Darren (for the inspirational panic msges that reassure me that i'm NOT the only one who wants to GEOGRAPHY to DIE, HAHA) Delifrance, Holland V I've never spent so much time in one place before. God (for being there in the darkness of my room and making me feel like someone understands my heart exactly exactly, without me even having to open my mouth. And for the strength to do everything, everything that needs to be done.)
Well, this is as of this week, that is.
I won't lie, I've been tracing time.
And when I get past my own emotions
battles against and within self
and the doubts,
I'm starting to think
that in all honesty,
under different circumstances,
you'd be quite lovely.
And that's probably the worst feeling of all.
You and me, we're not so different, you see.
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:31 AM